Friday, May 20, 2011

incessant babblings

It's already late at night and yet, I don't feel drowsy. All I can hear outside is the pitter-patter of the rain. Inside, only the hum of the air conditioning system and the light crunching of the keyboard keys break the silence. The thing is, I’m slightly nocturnal so I’m not dozing anytime soon. I can force myself to succumb to the bed’s invitation but I have so many unnecessary things to do. Lol. These things can wait but I am too caught up with it. I couldn’t let go. I’m currently resizing some unearthed photographs so that I can upload it on my social network account. For others who will be tagged by the said photographs, it may seem necessary because these are two years of age. It’ll be considered as an uber late post but it’s better late than never. The reason for the late upload is my Achilles’ heel, procrastination. I’m still trying to conquer it, albeit, unsuccessfully. (sigh). At least I’m trying. Sooner or later, it’ll get tired and I will rule. (insert maniacal laughter)

I’ve been busy with some stuff lately. I’ve been trying to achieve my travelling plans before I leave. I know that I still have to face some problems like my passport for one thing or some registration but since I can’t do anything about it (the Philippine government has the control over it), I’ll just wait...patiently...The waiting may be extremely painful but I need to stop worrying about it or I’ll go nuts. I’ll just hope for the best.

Oops, now I’m writing slash babbling slash ranting instead of resizing. Boohoo. Got to get back to my work..:) It’s time to focus, time to get my synapses firing in line. It’s time to put my head down, time to stare at the endless parade of photos ready to be resized. It’s time to start...again.


preview of my unearthed photos:)

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...