Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a new beginning

This is it!
Another attempt to write a blog!

Well, my first blog is still alive albeit unconscious. I wasn’t able to update it due to techie and personal reasons. I don’t know why I want to start writing again because I have this habit of starting things but leaving them unfinished. Maybe I am bored. Nonetheless here I am listening to that oh so familiar rhythm of the keys crunching as I hit it with my fingertips. Honestly, I don’t know what kind of blog I want to start. I’m torn between a travel blog and an anything under the sun kind of blog. I don’t usually travel nowadays due to financial limitations so I guess I’ll choose the latter. Maybe I’ll start another blog (travel) later or inject my travels to this blog. (sigh) Indecisiveness is really one of my major faults. But the most important thing is that I’m able to express my views and opinions. Selfish huh? :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...