Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Organizer

School has already started and I'm too busy to function. Huh? Is that even possible? Now I'm not making any sense. Sigh. I've been preparing for classes and adjusting myself to my new albeit insanely hectic routine. I'm really bad with time management so the busy and hectic part may be an exaggeration. However, it is still true. I'm adjusting to a new school, a new environment, a new language (not exactly new but then it's kinda different because I used to only write it and use it during class reports and now, I'm using it on daily conversations), a new way of teaching, new professors, new classmates and schoolmates, and lastly, a new curriculum (translation: a LOT of homeworks). It's really taking a toll on me. If I don't adjust soon, I'll probably suffer from information overload, brain meltdown. and culture shock. Two weeks down and sixteen more to go. Sigh. I really need to feel more enthusiastic about it. It's my future we're talking about. I can do this. Fight:) I just need to try really hard to learn time management, confidence, and more lessons on vocabulary and grammar.

Putting all those depressing thoughts aside, I tried out my motor skills yesterday. The task was---assembling my organizer. Lol. I know it's simple but I'm usually an impatient person and constructing things isn't my strongest trait. Good thing I tried. I was rewarded with not only a fully assembled organizer but also the realization that I can do anything if I just put my mind into it. If I gave up, my room and school supplies would still be a mess. Yehey:) I just hope I can be consistent and not give up---again.^^

The components of my organizer and the first 'box' I made.

Finished product.:D

My incentive---a mocha frappe. Yum!

My next missions:
1. To LEARN time management
2. To adapt to everything new
3. To not give up
4. To lose weight...hehe.:)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...