Saturday, August 20, 2011

thesis, antithesis, and synthesis


I was browsing my facebook status messages when I came across this post:

THESIS: How can you achieve happiness when every move you make is dictated by societal standards?

ANTITHESIS: How can you not be happy when you can attain that sense of belongingness when you adapt yourself in a group, i.e. society even with all its complexities and standards imposed to every member?

SYNTHESIS: Can't fomulate one due to prejudicial influences.

I was currently taking a Philosophy class at that time and we had a topic about the differences of the three. I was staring at my fb screen and then the thought just rushed out of my mind. This was a product of a philosophical concept with a touch of reality. I miss making something like this. Sigh. I've been too busy to even write something in my blog so i'll prolly settle for a single paragraph about some stuff here and there. Hopefully, procrastination won't get in the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...